The Scottsdale Police Department is excited about the greatest show on grass and wants to share the fun with our second annual, Where’s the Five-O Social Media Scavenger Hunt.
The “Where’s the Five-O Social Media Scavenger Hunt” will take place from Monday January 28th, 2019 through Friday February 1st, 2019 at the Waste Management Phoenix Open located at the TPC Scottsdale.
Each day, when the gates open, we will post to Facebook, Instagram & Twitter the name of a Scottsdale Police Officer working at the event and their department portrait. Participants can then try to find that officer working somewhere inside of the WMPO. When the participant finds the officer they can then ask to take a selfie and then share that selfie (with the officer) to any or all of their social media accounts by posting & tagging @ScottsdalePD.
At 2 p.m., the Scavenger Hunt will end for the day, the entries will be tabulated, and a winner will be drawn. One entry per Social Media platform (so up to 3 entries per person). The day’s winner will be contacted through the outlet they tagged @ScottsdalePD on with their Selfie, and they will have 20 minutes to respond or another winner will be chosen. At 3 p.m., the day’s winner will receive their prize with the celebration being shared on all Social Media Platforms.
A new Where’s the Five-O Scavenger Hunt starts the next morning.
Here what’s on the line for sharing your fun!
- 2 Tickets to the Coors Light BirdsNest on Wednesday to see Jake Owen, Lee Brice and Michael Ray perform
- A 2-night stay at Classic Hotels (one night at the Scott Resort and one night at the Arizona Grand Resort)
- A $250 Shopping Spree to Scottsdale Fashion Square
- A $150 Gift card for a Shopping Spree at Target
- A 1-night stay at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Resort
Rules and Restrictions:
- Must Like and Follow the Scottsdale Police Department on at least one platform: Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter @ScottsdalePD
- Must be 21 years or older to win
- Must be present to win
- Must comply with contest timeline and format
- Scottsdale Police Department employees are not eligible to participate
- No inappropriate photos will be allowed
We would like to thank the Thunderbirds and our generous sponsors for helping make this event possible. Good Luck!