As the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation evolves, Scottsdale City Court is taking precautions and prioritizing the health and wellness of court visitors. In effort to reduce crowds, and as certain matters may be resolved online, we are offering several online services for you to address your case.
- If you have an pending criminal case that is set for arraignment and wish to plead Not Guilty, you can file an online motion at www.Scottsdaleaz.gov/court and a new court date will be sent to you.
- If you have an court appearance, the court has remote appearance options by using FaceTime or Skype. You will need to contact the court at 480-312-2442 or email the court at Court@ScottsdaleAZ.gov to arrange for appearance.
- If you wish to file a Protective Order, the court allows appearance through Facetime or Skype. You will need to complete the petition at azpoint.azcourts.gov, and call the court at 480-312-2442 to arrange for an appearance.
- If you need an extension to your payments, you can do so without coming into the court, by contacting us at 480-312-2442 or email the court at Court@ScottsdaleAZ.gov.
- All jury services are cancelled until March 27, 2020.
We will continue to closely monitor this evolving situation, stay in close contact with health organizations and keep you updated.