Play Ball, Scottsdale! The Pac-12’s inaugural Baseball Tournament swings in Scottsdale from May 25 – 29 at Scottsdale Stadium. The double elimination tournament will take place over five days at the Spring Training home of the San Francisco Giants in exciting Old Town Scottsdale, Arizona.
“It’s thrilling to host the inaugural Pac-12 baseball tournament in Scottsdale,” says Chris Walsh, Scottsdale Parks Manager. “Scottsdale Stadium is rich with baseball history, and we are excited to watch some great games during the tournament.” The Pac-12 should release the teams participating in the tournament late in the day on Saturday, May 21, 2022.
Don’t miss out any of the action! Tickets are currently available for every 2-game session of the tournament. Ticket information:
· Single game tickets range from $8 - $18, not including taxes and fees.
· All-Tournament Passes are available, ranging from $65-$175 each, not including taxes and fees.
· All-Tournament passes include admission to both the afternoon and evening games each day, featuring four teams in each session. This also includes the championship game on Sunday, May 29.
· Reserved and premium options are also available.
· Complete ticket information can be found at Pac-12.com/Tickets.