In accordance with A.R.S. § 9-499.15, NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT at a Regular Meeting of the Scottsdale City Council to be held in the City Hall Kiva Forum, 3939 North Drinkwater Boulevard, in the fall of 2020 the City of Scottsdale will propose a new ordinance and new fees, to regulate the operations of Mobile Food Vendors.
Regulations are being proposed to protect the health, safety and welfare of the public by enacting reasonable regulation for mobile food vendors, their employees, agents, lessees or independent contractors by requiring compliance with minimum standards for safety and security.
The full text of the ordinance (PDF) and the table of fees (PDF).
The main sections of the ordinance:
- Define who must be licensed
- Outline application procedures
- Define fingerprinting requirements
- Establish Fees
- Identify operational requirements
- Define parking requirements
- Outline process for possible penalties and license revocations
Please address any comments to Terry Hoglund.