I Need Help
Food distribution is available to seniors and those who meet eligibility requirements.
Contact your nearest location for more information:
Granite Reef Senior Center - 480-312-1700
Via Linda Senior Center - 480-312-5810
Vista del Camino - 480-312-2323
Scottsdale Unified School District Food Services
Return to Learn Meal Distribution
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has announced that all children younger 18 are eligible to receive FREE meals from SUSD Nutrition Services through Dec. 31, or until otherwise determined by the USDA. This means that ALL children, both SUSD students and those not enrolled in SUSD, can participate and receive free meals through the following:
- All in-person learners can choose their free meal daily at all SUSD schools, for both breakfast and lunch. Meals are free; qualification is note needed. Just show up, go through the line and you get a free meal, no questions asked.
- EDL and SOL students can pick up seven days’ worth of free breakfasts and lunches at the meal distribution sites each 7 – 9:30 a.m. Wednesdays. Parents may pick up the meals; students need not be present. Meals are free; qualification is note needed. Just drive up and pick up a week’s meal bundle per student.
- Free meals will be distributed to any child in the community. Just drive up and pick up a week’s meal bundle per child. No qualification is necessary.
- Free meals are available 7 – 9:30 a.m. and 4 – 6 p.m. Wednesday at Oak Campus, 7501 E. Oak St.
The city's Residential Utility Assistance Program is available for individuals who have been financially impacted by the pandemic - but you must contact the city to determine eligibility and discuss options.
Anyone experiencing a hardship regarding your City of Scottsdale residential utility bill should call 480-312-2705 to discuss the potential assistance programs and payment options available.
Governor Douglas Ducey issued Executive Order 2020-14, which permits tenants to qualify for delay in enforcement of eviction actions in certain circumstances. The order applies to residential properties only. Learn more.
HUMAN SERVICES SUPPORT GROUPS
Senior centers are closed. Call for services and appointments, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. weekdays. Call the Granite Reef Senior Center at 480-312-1700 or Via Linda Senior Center at 480-312-5810 for contact information for support groups.
Although this may not seem like the most opportune time to find a new career, companies are hiring and Scottsdale businesses need you now more than ever. Check out our job board, Scottsdale.Jobs for Scottsdale based positions.
The Vista del Camino Career Center is available to assist job seekers with the following:
- Mock interviews and interview techniques
- Resume assistance
- Effective job search techniques
- Current list of job opportunities
- Information on applying for unemployment benefits
- A computer lab which is open by appointment: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, 8AM to 4PM. Career Center staff is available to provide virtual job seeking assistance through email, phone and video conferencing.
Scottsdale Trolley provides service from 6 a.m. – 7 p.m. weekdays only on these routes:.
- 68th Street/Camelback Road(68CM)
- Miller Road/Hayden Road (MLHD)
Find additional help and resources at ArizonaTogether.org.
GET THE 2-1-1
Find resources, assistance and information at 211Arizona.org.
COVID-19 Video Updates
County & State Resources
- Maricopa County News & Updates
- Updated Case Count in Maricopa County
- Maricopa County Services Impacted
- ADHS - Arizona Department of Health Services
- Office of the Arizona Governor