Scottsdale has several openings on various boards, commissions and committees. Residents wanting to institute positive change are invited to apply to serve. Volunteers are needed for six boards, commissions and committees:
- Building Advisory Board of Appeals
- Citizens’ Bond Oversight Committee
- Environmental Advisory Commission
- Historic Preservation Commission
- Loss Trust Fund Board
- Parks and Recreation Commission
- Veterans Advisory Commission
Get information about the functions of these boards and commissions and the applications.
Submit an online application by Thursday, Jan. 27. Submitted applications are valid for one year.
The City Council will review materials and nominate candidates from the applicant pool in February, with appointments taking place in March. Board, commission and committee members are required to comply with the city’s Ethics Code and attend a training session before officially beginning their term.