Whether it’s a broken streetlight, a fresh pothole or a missing trash can, a new online service is making it easier for residents to report problems with city facilities or services.
Scottsdale EZ is a single, mobile-optimized system that lets you quickly report issues and provides the city with a consolidated tracking and reporting system.
Using Scottsdale EZ is just that -- easy!
- Visit ScottsdaleAZ.gov/EZ on your desktop or mobile device, or search online for “Scottsdale EZ” to find the application link
- Enter the request or issue in the search bar, select a top request or browse by category
- Choose an address related to the request, or use your device’s GPS to pinpoint the location of the issue
- Provide details and submit a photo, if applicable
- Review your information and submit it
- City staff will get back to you to confirm they’ve received your request
The more accurate information you provide when submitting a request, the more quickly it can be assigned to staff and resolved.
Next time you notice something the city needs to take a look at or fix, don’t hesitate -- Scottsdale EZ makes it simple to report those issues and get them taken care of.