Who said nothing in life is free? They obviously haven’t visited Scottsdale!
- Public parking – You won’t see parking meters in Scottsdale. Public parking is free. Here’s a parking map.
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Arts admission on Thursdays – This museum is devoted to contemporary art, architecture and design. The museum is open from noon to 9 p.m. Thursdays.
- Trolley rides – Five routes take you to almost anywhere you want to go Downtown.
- Sunday A’fair – Enjoy free concerts on Civic Center Mall most Sunday afternoons January through April.
- Native Trails -- Celebrate the Native American cultures of the Southwest through song and dance. Thursdays and Saturdays January through March.