Mortgage and Rental Assistance
How to Apply
To qualify for assistance, applicants must:
- Live in Scottsdale
- Provide verification of a recent financial hardship
- Meet income guidelines
Gather required documentation:
- Government-issued ID or driver’s license for applicant
- Current lease/mortgage statement
- Financial hardship verification
- Income verification (if there has been no income, verification of how you have paid for rent, utilities, food since last income)
- Verification of lawful presence for applicant
- Social Security cards for all household members
Upload the completed pre-screening application including all supporting documentation.
By completing the pre-screening application, your eligibility will be determined on a preliminary basis. Once all documentation has been submitted, a member of our staff will contact you to discuss next steps in the process. Additional documents will be requested throughout the process. Assistance with printing, scanning, and copying pre-screening documents is available at Vista del Camino by appointment only.