Cost: $30 per space
Contact: Darryl Grimes, DGrimes@ScottsdaleAZ.Gov
Rock and roll at the Railroad Park is back on track! Enjoy concerts every Sunday evening with a variety of local bands. Recently recognized as one of the best live music venues in Arizona by Best of American Towns, Sundays at The Railroad Park are the place to be in Scottsdale this summer. With Classic Rock, Retro 80’s, Country, Rhythm and Blues and Retro 90’s, we’ve got a little something for everyone. Bring a blanket or chair and relax in the park. Pack an picnic or enjoy something tasteful from one of the food trucks that will be onsite.
Due to Covid – 19, the Summer Concerts format has changed.
Our goal is to limit the overall attendance to allow for social distancing as well as creating a safe space for participants to enjoy the event.
Due to COVID-19 and public health recommendations, we have had to significantly modify the structure of this year’s event. There are several big changes to this year’s event that will provide a safe and socially distanced environment. Your visit to Summer Concerts may look different than it has in previous years, but we intend to create a safe and memorable experience for you and your family. We ask that all guests understand and adhere to all public health protocols.
- The event will feature limited capacity.
- 120 8’x8′ marked spaces all distanced 6′ apart that can fit up to 6 people.
- You are asked to remain within your space during the concert, unless you are using the restrooms or purchasing food.
- Multiple hand sanitizing stations will be available at the rides and throughout the event area.
- All areas and attractions with potential lines will have social distancing stickers in place.
Reserve a space online via ActiveNet beginning April 26. You must establish an ActiveNet account to reserve a space.
Create your ActiveNet account here.
- $30 – 8×8 Space. Includes admission for up to 6 people.
- $15 – Beer & Wine Permit. No glass bottles please.
- Gates will open at 5 p.m. Wristbands will be given to all attendees. The event area will only be accessible to those who have purchased tickets for that specific concert.
People Who Could Fly
People Who Could Fly is a nationally touring indie-pop band, formed in 2013, based in Phoenix, AZ. Their sound is a pleasant combination of Maroon 5’s catchy pop melodies and Neon Trees’ energy, with a throwback to the 80’s synth waves of New Order.