Search Home

Setback Form / Development Standards

Property Setback Request
(Including Development Standards and NAOS Requirements)

Submitting a setback request will help identify the development standards and easements that apply to a property; these factors together create the building envelope or available developable area. Refer to your title report and HOA for additional restrictions.

Please Note: The setback form is for residential property. For commercial development standards, including F.A.R., landscaping and parking, refer to the zoning ordinancelinks to external site. You may also visit the Planning Services desk at the One Stop Shop (M-F, 9-5).
Request Form












Page 1 of 1