The Scottsdale Police Department is taking necessary precautions to keep the public and employees safe and healthy. The following measures are being taken immediately to combat the potential spread of the COVID-19 virus while still meeting the public safety needs of the community.
POLICE DEPARTMENT BUILDINGS
The lobby at the Scottsdale Police & Fire Headquarters Building located at 8401 E Indian School Rd will be closed until further notice. The public will find posted signs with information.
The lobbies at District Stations will be closed to the general public. Station Police Aides (PA) will be available at the desk of each station from 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM Monday through Friday. Citizens who arrive at a district station will call the numbers listed below to contact district personnel directly:
- McKellips District – 7601 E. McKellips Rd (Building A), Scottsdale, AZ 85257 - 480-312-3701
- Downtown District – 3700 N. 75th St, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 - 480-312-2716
- Via Linda District – 9065 E. Via Linda Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85258 - 480-312-5025
- Foothills District – 20363 N. Pima Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255 - 480-312-8800
All Police Department buildings will have posted signs at the entrances with information of how to interact with the police personnel inside.
For 24/7 police officer contact, call the non-emergency line at 480-312-5000.
Scottsdale Police encourage the public to use our on-line reporting option. For information on crimes that qualify and to file a report visit:
https://eservices.scottsdaleaz.gov/crimereport. Please do not report crimes on department social media.
PUBLIC RECORDS REQUESTS
The lobby at the Police Records Unit located at 8401 E Indian School Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 will be closed until further notice. Public Records requests can be made online by using the following link:
or call 480-312-1999
between the hours of 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
30 DAY TOW HEARINGS
Citizens arriving at District 1 (Building A), 7601 East McKellips Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85257 to recover a vehicle impounded under Arizona Revised Statute 28-3511 will be directed to call 480-312-2TOW (5314) to schedule an appointment for a hearing.
PROPERTY AND EVIDENCE
The lobby at the Scottsdale Police Property and Evidence building located at 7601 E McKellips Rd (Building B), Scottsdale, AZ 85257 will be closed until further notice. All property releases will be by appointment only; please call 480-312-5888 to schedule an appointment.
CANCELLATIONS AND POSTPONEMENTS
- The Police Department Ride-Along Program has been suspended at this time.
- Police Department Events have been canceled, including the Scottsdale Citizen’s Academy.
- There is currently no prescription drug drop off at any of the District Station lobbies.
As always, if you have an emergency, call 911 immediately, we are here for you!
Thank you for your patience and understanding!