There shall be no food and beverage brought onto WestWorld property without the express written consent of City of Scottsdale management.
All food/beverages are provided through approved food concessionaires. If you would like to be placed on the food/beverage list, please call WestWorld at 480-312-6802 for more information.
The Food Vendor Agreement is valid for one year. Food vendors must submit the following with their agreement:
- Menus, price list, and photos of set-up.
- Maricopa County Environmental Services Department Permit.
- Certificate of Liability Insurance. Concessionaire shall furnish City a standard ACORD certificate of insurance showing there is, in full force and effect, insurance in which the City of Scottsdale and the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation are named as additionally insured parties for a minimum Public Liability Insurance of two million dollars ($2,000,000) combined single unit.
- City of Scottsdale Transaction Privilege Tax License.
Fees to City from Food Vendor:
- Concessionaires shall pay to the City a fee equal to twenty percent (20%), after taxes, of gross revenues for each event in which Concessionaire participates.
- Payment of 20% with cash register tape and recap form is due to the City no later than two (2) days after conclusion of event.
For more information, please call WestWorld at (480) 312-6802.