Resolve to save money and water this new year! Scottsdale Water can help.
Scottsdale Water has rebates available to help customers save water and money inside and outside their homes. Funds are limited and deadlines are approaching, so customers are encouraged to apply soon.
Rebates for WaterSense installations
- WaterSense toilets use only 1.28 gallons per flush! That’s 20 percent less than the federal standard of 1.6 gallons per flush. Scottsdale Water rebate: up to $75 per toilet.
- WaterSense showerheads use 2 gallons or less per minute! Standard showerheads use about 2.5 gallons per minute. Scottsdale Water rebate: up to $25 per showerhead.
- WaterSense urinals use less than half a gallon per flush! Other devices may use as much as 4.5 gallons per flush. Scottsdale Water rebate: up to $200 per urinal.
- Smart irrigation controllers/timers tailor watering schedules to local weather data and landscape conditions. Scottsdale Water rebate: up to $250 per controller/timer.
Deadline for installation rebate applications is April 30.
Rebates for removing water-intensive features
- Pools typically evaporate their entire volume each year! Scottsdale Water rebate for removing an in-ground pool or spa: up to $1,500.
- Turf needs about 75 percent more water than desert-adapted Xeriscape landscaping! Scottsdale Water rebate for removing warm-season turf: up to $1,500.
- Salt-based water softeners dump tons of salt into our recycled water supply that must be removed before it can be reused. Scottsdale Water rebate: up to $250 for removal.
All removal rebates are subject to pre-approval and applications must be received by Feb. 28, 2018.
Restrictions apply to all rebates and rebates are limited to funds availability. See full program requirements and apply online.