The Neighborhood route provides connections to:
- Granite Reef Senior Center
- Eldorado Park & the Boys & Girls Club
- Coronado High School
- Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn
- Civic Center Mall (Library, Center for the Arts, City Hall, etc.)
- Paiute Neighborhood Center
- Vista del Camino
In the event of flooding, the route detours south on Miller, east on McDowell and south on Granite Reef, reverse for inbound.
We appreciate your comments and suggestions. For more information or to comment about the service, please call John Kelley, Transportation Planner, 480-312-7626 or email JKelley@ScottsdaleAZ.gov.