Stadium Policies and Information
PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND GUIDLINES BEFORE ENTERING SCOTTSDALE STADIUM
–Scottsdale Stadium is located at the corner of East Osborn Road and N. 75th St, two blocks east of Scottsdale Road in Scottsdale. The mailing address is 7408 E Osborn Rd, Scottsdale, AZ, 85251. The Giants can be reached by telephone at (480) 990-7972.
– The Giants encourage our fans to drink responsibly and to be courteous to the fans around you. ID’s of anyone who appears to be 30 years of age or younger will be checked. The sale of alcoholic beverages will be discontinued at the end of the 7th inning. Under aged guests who attempt to purchase alcohol will be reported to the authorities and ejected from the stadium. No alcohol will be allowed beyond exit gates.
– Certified service dogs for guests with disabilities are welcome. All other animals are prohibited.
– Two ATMs are located on the main concourse.
– All bags are subject to search upon entering the stadium. No bags over 16” x 16” x 8” will be permitted in the stadium.
Banners and Signs
– Signs must not be of a commercial nature. Signs will be permitted providing they are baseball related and in good taste as determined by the San Francisco Giants and the City of Scottsdale. Banners and signs must not obstruct the view of other guests or stadium advertising. The Giants and the City of Scottsdale reserve the right to remove any banner or sign.
- Bicycle racks are available outside the gates at A, B, C, E.
Beverages – Sealed, plastic bottles of water are permitted. All other bottles and aluminum cans are prohibited. If a guest is found to be in possession of these items, they are subject to ejection from the stadium.
– Fans need to be alert to the danger of airborne, broken bats. Broken bats may not be kept and will be required to be returned to the appropriate organization.
Cameras & Video
- Fans are not permitted to bring video cameras into the stadium. Fans doing so will have the videotape confiscated for pick up at the Guest Services Counter on the Main Concourse behind homeplate. Tri-pods and high-speed photography equipment are not permitted into the stadium without proper media credentials.
- The Charros Lodge is located at the end of the right field line on the east berm. Patrons of the lodge are granted entry by invitation only.
– Children two (2) years of age and younger are permitted into the park without the purchase of a ticket providing they sit in the lap of an adult.
– Concession stands are located on the main concourse and terrace area of the stadium. Grilled items are located at the satellite tents on the main concourse down the 1st and 3rd base lines.
– Coolers of beverages may not be brought into the stadium. Concession stands are available to meet your needs.
Customer Service Counter – The Customer Service Counter is located on the main concourse by the elevator.
- Infant diaper bags and bottles are permitted. Bags are subject to search.
Entrances and Exits
– Locations are at Gates B and C facing Osborn Rd., Gate E and Gate F facing Drinkwater Blvd., Gate A facing 75th Street. Media and vendor entrance is west of Gate B facing Osborn Rd.
– Family restrooms are located across from Gate B.
- the First Aid Station is located on the main concourse behind section 316, along the 1st base line.
- Small amounts of outside food are allowed inside the stadium. One sealed water bottle per person is permitted.
– Guests are welcome to keep any foul balls hit into the stands. Guests are not to interfere with a ball in play. Violators will be subject to ejection.
– The stadium gates open 2 hours prior to game time.
- Grilled food items are located in the
Satellite tents on the main concourse at the ends of the 1st and 3rd base lines.
– The San Francisco Giants organization is dedicated to serving our customers and in providing a high quality experience. Guests interfering with a ball in play, throwing objects onto the field, using foul language, using obscene gestures, smoking in non-designated areas, or appearing to be in an impaired condition will be removed from the stadium. If someone is interfering with your enjoyment of the game, please contact Guest Services located on the main concourse behind homeplate.
– Lawn chairs with legs are not permitted into the stadium and will be confiscated by security staff at all entrances.
- Children should contact a Giants’ staff or security member should they become lost. A lost child will be taken to the Guest Services table located on the main concourse by the elevator.
Lost and Found
– To report lost items, please go to Guest Service Counter located next to elevator on the main concourse, to file a report. Found items may also be dropped at this location. You will be contacted only if your item is found. Lost items will be held for one week only and will be donated to charity if not claimed.
- Giants merchandise can be purchased at one of three novelty stands located on the main concourse or the Dugout Store next to gate B on the main concourse.
- Parking for spring training games is available at various locations around downtown. Please refer to maps. For satellite parking and shuttles, please call 480-421-1004 or visit www.scottsdaletrolley.com
- Pay phones are located on the main concourse near section 100.
Giants Administration - (480) 990-7972
Stadium Operations - (480) 312-2586
Stadium Hotline - (480) 312-2580
Tickets.com (Home games only) - (800) 225-2277
Scottsdale Charros - (480) 990-2977
AZ Sportservices, Concessions Office - (480) 994-5088
Rain Out Policy
- If the game numbered on the face of your ticket did not complete five full innings, you have the option to exchange your ticket for another home game or refunds will be available up to thirty (30) days following the conclusion of the season.
Tickets may be exchanged at the Scottsdale Stadium Box Office Monday through Friday during non-game days. All ticket exchanges are subject to availability.
Season ticket holders do not have to submit their tickets. A refund will automatically be generated within thirty (30) days of the conclusion of the season, to the account holder of record.
Tickets purchased at Tickets.com outlets must be returned to the point of purchase for a full refund.
Tickets purchased at Giants Dugout Stores may be redeemed through the mail by sending tickets to the Giants as follows:
SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS TICKET SERVICES
Internet/phone ticket holder do not have to submit their tickets. Tickets purchased online at www.sfgiants.com or by phone through www.tickets.com will be automatically refunded within (30) days of the conclusion of the season, to the credit card account holder of record.
BOX OFFICE TICKETS
Tickets purchased at SBC Park or Scottsdale Stadium will be redeemed through the mail by sending tickets to the Giants as follows:
SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS TICKET SERVICES
- Restrooms are located throughout the main concourse of the stadium and adjacent to berms. Changing tables have been added to the women’s restrooms as well.
– The following items are not permitted into the stadium: lawn chairs, bottles, cans, alcohol, illegal drugs, fireworks, firearm weapons of any kind, and beverages. (Except for sealed, plastic bottles of water.) Umbrellas are permitted but may not be opened in the stands.
Scottsdale Police Department
– Scottsdale Police Dept. office is located on the main concourse, down the 1st base line, around the corner from first aid.
- Shuttle service begins 90 minutes prior to each home game and operates every 10 minutes up to game time. Return service is available during the game and up to 30 minutes following the end of the game. For information call 480-421-1004.
– In regards to sellouts additional tickets will be sold only at Gate B.
– Scottsdale Stadium is a smoke-free facility. The designated smoking areas are located by LF berm & concourse by practice field.
– Suite holders may access their venue by taking the elevator or stairs, located on the main concourse behind homeplate, to the second floor. Upon exiting the elevator or stairs, head to the left. Directional signs for the group should be posted.
- To purchase tickets to Giants home spring training games, call Tickets.com at 1-800-225-2277, go online to www.tickets.com or visit the Scottsdale Stadium box office 10am – 2pm Monday through Friday. Phone and Internet privileges are discontinued day of game. Day of game purchases must be in person at the stadium box office.
– All entrances are ADA accessible. Drop off zones are located at Gate A off 75th St and Gate E off Drinkwater Blvd. Accessible seating is located throughout the stadium. Courtesy wheelchairs are not available.
– The Will Call window will open 2 hours before game time. Tickets being left by players or staff members will not be available until 90 minutes prior to game time. To pick up tickets at Will Call, you must present photo identification. Will Call name changes cannot be made via telephone.