Arizona Fall League
The Arizona Fall League returns to Scottsdale Stadium this October. Come cheer on your home teams, the Scottsdale Scorpions, as they take on top minor league players from both the American League and National League. Former Fall League players include Dustin Pedroia, Brandon Webb and Derek Jeter so you know what future star you could see. While you are at the stadium visit our Arizona Fall League Hall of Fame and our concession stands.
2014 SCORPIONS SCHEDULE
- San Francisco Giants
- Philadelphia Phillies
- New York Yankees
- New York Mets
- Pittsburgh Pirates
Daily Ticket prices:
- $8.00 Adult
- $6.00 Senior Citizen & Youth (17 & under)
- $4.00 Groups of 20 or more
- For general and group ticket information, call 480-990-1005.
- Tickets may be purchased at ballpark ticket offices beginning one hour prior to first pitch.
- Advance ticket sales for groups only.
- All seating is general admission.
- Gates open one hour prior to first pitch.
A limited number of parking spaces are available in the main stadium parking lot. If you are in need of a handicap space please plan to arrive early (at least one hour prior to game time). Additional public parking is available in the Civic Center library garage just North of the stadium along Drinkwater Boulevard and at 2nd Street & Brown. There is also some street parking along 75th Street to the South of the Stadium but please do not park in the reserved or private property lots.
Please take note of the following security guidelines for the comfort and safety of our patrons at Scottsdale Stadium:
- No alcohol may be brought into or removed from the Stadium.
- No coolers, large bags, bottles, food or containers are allowed in the Stadium.
- One sealed, plastic bottle of water per person is permitted.
- All bags, bundles or other containers are subject to inspection and/or search.
- No deadly weapons are permitted in the Stadium.
- This is a non-smoking facility. Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
- Skating, animals and lawn chairs are prohibited on Stadium property.
For rosters, player and team stats and additional information please visit MLB Fall League.