Boxes and Appliance Collection
Appliance and move-in box collection
We will provide a special pickup to haul away move-in boxes for residential collection customers who just moved into a single-family residential home in Scottsdale.
We also will pick up appliances that you would like to dispose of.
Move-in box collection for new residents
- Schedule your one-time collection of move-in boxes online or over the phone at 480-312-5600
- Please completely empty your boxes and flatten them before placing them for collection
- Because the boxes are taken to a recycling facility, any boxes that are not completely empty will not be picked up by our crews.
- Packing paper can be placed in bags and set out for pick up during our monthly scheduled brush and bulk item collection.
Appliance collection for residential customers
- Schedule an appliance pickup online or over the phone at 480-312-5600
- Once per month we will haul away major such as washers & dryers, stoves/ovens, water heaters, dishwashers, refrigerators and freezers
- Appliances containing Freon, such as refrigerators and freezers, will not be collected unless the compressor has been removed and the Freon recovered by a certified technician in accordance with Federal Law
Solid Waste Links
- Refuse & Recycling Collection Guidelines
- Accepted Recyclables List
- Brush and Bulk Collection
- Holiday Collection Schedule
- Setup or Manage your Residential Account
- New Home Container Delivery
- Resident Landfill Program
- Appliance and Move-in Box Collection
- Household Hazardous Waste
- Electronics Recycling
- Request Refuse/Recycling Container Maintenance