Thank you for your interest in participating as a contractor for the City of Scottsdale’s Housing Rehabilitation Programs. We offer three different programs for our clients:
- Green Housing Rehabilitation Program
- Roof Repair and Replacement Program
- Emergency Repair Program
We are currently accepting applications for General Contractors and Specialty Contractors (i.e. Electricians, Plumbers, HVAC, and Roofers). Listed below are the minimum qualifications for all of our contractors
- Be licensed with the Arizona Registrar of Contractors without any pending, unresolved, or valid complaints
- Be bonded and provide proof of liability insurance and workers compensation
- Complete the City of Scottsdale’s contractor application with the Community Assistance Office on a yearly basis
Please submit your completed application and all requested documents to the Community Assistance Office, located at 6535 E Osborn Rd. Building 8, Scottsdale, AZ 85251. Applications shall be submitted as hard copies and all signed documents must be originals.
Contractor Application Packet (PDF)
Includes the Contractor Application, Contractor Authorized Signatory Listing, General Conditions, and Bid Instructions.
Warranty Letter (PDF)