San Francisco Giants Spring Training
2018 Spring Training
Check back closer to February 2018 for Spring Training info!
Player reporting dates: TBD
Public Workouts (free)
Workouts at Scottsdale Stadium are generally open to the public on days when the team does not have a home game. Entry is through Gate B on Osborn Road and the practices start around 10 a.m. each day. Please note that the practice schedule is subject to change at any time without notice. On-site parking is not available for fans. There are several City of Scottsdale public lots in the area.
Tickets may be purchased via phone at 1-877-4SFGTIX, online, or in person at the Stadium Box Office. (If you are buying tickets in person, parking will be limited at the Osborn parking lot, additional parking will be available just North of the Stadium on Drinkwater Blvd. The sidewalk on Drinkwater Blvd. will be closed, so access to the stadium from the north will be at Gate F through the concourse. There will be signage to direct fans through the stadium at Gate F to the ticket office at Gate B.) Dynamic pricing applies to all single game tickets and rates can fluctuate.
Scottsdale Stadium Ticket Hours: TBD
Group tickets, season tickets or to reserve suites please call 415-972-2209.To purchase tickets for the Charro Lodge and Pavilion, please call 480-990-2977 or visit http://springtraining.com.
The Giants offer the only officially endorsed travel packages to Spring Training in Scottsdale. Packages include game tickets, lodging and ground transportation. For more information on travel packages, call 800-670-0858 or visit www.sfgiants.com
Get to the Game
Parking and traffic information on game days right here!
In Compliance with the MLB, all fans attending a game at Scottsdale Stadium will be required to submit to the following security screening process including walk-through metal detectors before entering the ballpark;
- All bags and containers are subject to search. The Giants allow fans to bring paper and recycled grocery bags, fanny packs, backpacks, lunch bags, diaper bags, soft-sided containers, purses, handbags and briefcases, as long as they are not larger than 16” x 16” x 8” into the park. Bags will not go through the metal detector and are subject to a manual bag inspection.
- Remove all metal objects, including keys, coins, and cell phones from pockets before walking through metal detector.
- Metal detection upon entry at the Stadium is required for all guests. Guests who are pregnant, have a pacemaker, prostheses, or implants will have the option of being manually checked with a handheld metal detector wand.
- The MLB has recommended additional fan safety including an expanded protective net, extending to the ends of both dugouts.
- No weapons including knives and firearms, will be allowed inside. Guests must take these items back to their vehicle, Scottsdale Stadium will not hold or store personal items.
Stadium Rules/Prohibited Items
The following items are prohibited to bring into the Stadium:
- Any glass or metal cans
- Alcoholic beverages
- Nets and ropes used to obtain objects from the filed
- Drones are not allowed in the park or around the ballpark
- Air horns or noise makers
- Firearms, pepper spray and knives
- Laser pens
- Flags with poles
- Bubble-making liquids, machines, etc
- Weapons of any kind
- Strollers are allowed inside the Stadium. Visit Guest Services inside the ballpark on game days for stroller storage (if needed).
Large bags or containers measuring over 16” x 16” x 8” are not allowed into the ballpark. All permitted bags, including purses, briefcases, and diaper bags (smaller than 16” x 16” x 8”) may be searched before entering the park. Fans are encouraged to arrive early to allow additional time when entering the park. Per MLB guidelines, no hard-sided coolers will be allowed. Soft-sided coolers are permitted.
Cactus League Links