Stadium Rules and Regulations
- All entrances are ADA accessible. Drop off zones are located at Gate A off 75th St and Gate E off Drinkwater Blvd. Accessible seating is located throughout the stadium. Courtesy wheelchairs are available for transportation to your seat.
- No outside alcohol will be allowed inside the stadium, as well as no alcohol is allowed beyond the exit gates. Only those who are of drinking age may consume alcohol inside the stadium.
During Baseball Games Only: Packaged snacks and factory-sealed plastic bottles of water or other non-alcoholic beverages in plastic bottles, no bigger than 32 oz., can be brought into the Stadium. Bags and any coolers must be soft-sided and no larger than 16”x16”x8”. All bags are subject to search upon entering the stadium. The City of Scottsdale and the San Francisco Giants encourage everyone to drink responsibly and to be courteous to the fans around you. All fans are subject to having their ID checked when purchasing alcohol. The sale of alcoholic beverages will be discontinued at the end of the 7th inning. Underage guests who attempt to purchase alcohol will be reported to the authorities and ejected from the stadium.
- Only service animals are allowed. All other animals are prohibited.
Banners and Signs:
- Banners and signs must not be of a commercial nature and will be permitted providing they are in good taste by the City of Scottsdale. Banners and signs must not obstruct the view of other guests or stadium advertising. The City of Scottsdale reserves the right to remove any banner or sign.
Bicycle racks are available outside the gates at A, B, C, E.
Cameras and Video:
- During events, professional cameras must be approved prior to arrival.
During Baseball Games Only: Fans are not permitted to bring video cameras into the stadium. Fans doing so will have the videotape confiscated for pick up at the Guest Services Counter on the Main Concourse behind home plate. Tri-pods and high-speed photography equipment are not permitted into the stadium without proper media credentials.
- Locations are at Gates B and C facing Osborn Rd., Gate E and Gate F facing Drinkwater Blvd., Gate A facing 75th St. Media and vendor entrance is west of Gate B facing Osborn Rd.
During Baseball Games Only: The stadium gates open 2 hours prior to game time.
Other Prohibited Items:
- The following items are not permitted in the stadium: lawn chairs, illegal drugs, fireworks, firearms or weapons of any kind, pepper spray, and outside beverages (except for sealed, plastic bottles of water). Umbrellas are not permitted. This is a non-smoking facility. Anyone wishing to smoke must go outside of the gates. Vaping is not allowed.
- Please refer to maps to view several parking structures near the Stadium.
During Baseball Games Only: Parking for spring training games is available at various locations around downtown. Please refer to maps to view several parking structures near the Stadium. For satellite parking and shuttles, please call 480-421-1004 or visit www.scottsdaletrolley.com. Shuttle service begins 90 minutes prior to each home game and operates every 10 minutes up to game time. Return service is available during the game and up to 30 minutes following the end of the game.
- Restrooms are located throughout the main concourse of the stadium and adjacent to berms. Changing tables are available in the women’s restrooms and family restrooms are located across from Gate B.
Additional rules and regulations applicable during baseball games:
- Children 2 years of age and younger are permitted into the park without the purchase of a ticket, provided they sit in the lap of an adult. Infant diaper bags and bottles are permitted, bags are subject to search. Strollers are allowed and can be stored away at the Guest Services Counter on the Main Concourse behind home plate.
Lost Children: Children should contact a Giants’ staff or security member should they become lost. A lost child will be taken to the Guest Services table located on the main concourse by the elevator.
- The San Francisco Giants organization is dedicated to serving our customers and in providing a high quality experience. Guests interfering with a ball in play, throwing objects onto the field, entering the playing field, using foul language, using obscene gestures, smoking in non-designated areas, or appearing to be in an impaired condition will be removed from the stadium immediately. If someone is interfering with your enjoyment of the game, please contact Guest Services located on the main concourse behind home plate.
Lost and Found:
- To report lost items, please go to Guest Service Counter located next to elevator on the main concourse, to file a report. Found items may also be dropped at this location. You will be contacted only if your item is found. Lost items will be held for 30 days only and will be donated to charity if not claimed.
- No person shall sell a ticket to an event at the Stadium for more than face value of the ticket, at any location within 500 yards of the Stadium. Scottsdale Revised Code Section 19-17.
- Suite holders may access their venue by taking the elevator or stairs, located on the main concourse behind home plate, to the second floor. Upon exiting the elevator or stairs, head to the left and directional signs for the group should be posted.
- To purchase tickets to Giants home spring training games, call Tickets.com at 1-800-225-2277, go online to www.tickets.com or visit the Scottsdale Stadium box office 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Monday through Friday during the season. Phone and Internet privileges are discontinued day of game. Day of game purchases must be in person at the stadium box office.
- The Will Call window will open two hours before game time. Tickets being left by players or staff members will not be available until 90 minutes prior to game time. To pick up tickets at Will Call, you must present photo identification. Will Call name changes cannot be made via telephone.
For your safety and convenience, please remember:
- Be alert at all times. Flying objects, such as hit or thrown balls or bats, may enter the stands and cause injury to persons or property.
- First Aid and Police Rooms are located on the main concourse behind section 316, along the 1st base line.
Stadium Operations - 480-312-2586
Stadium Hotline - 480-312-258
AZ Sportservice, Concessions Office - 480-994-5088
Visit us at www.ScottsdaleAZ.gov, then search “stadium”
During SF Giants Spring Training Games Only:
Giants Administration - 480-990-7972
Tickets.com (Home games only) - 1-800-225-2277
Scottsdale Charros - 480-990-2977