Security Personnel Training Class
On September 10, 2013, the Scottsdale City Council approved a Public Safety Plan Ordinance.
The purpose of this ordinance is to promote the general health, safety and welfare of our community by requiring certain types of businesses to file, follow and keep current a public safety plan.
The ordinance requires mandatory training for security personnel. The Scottsdale Police and Fire Departments are offering a 3 hour training course to fulfill this requirement.
The new ordinance went into effect on October 10, 2013 but has a delayed 90 day applicability period. Below is a list of available security personnel training dates.
Select from these dates below:
- October 22nd - Completed
- October 29th - Completed
- November 7th - Completed
- November 12th - Completed
- November 19th - Completed
- November 25th - Completed
- December 3rd - Completed
- December 9th - Monday - Civic Center Library - 1:30pm to 4:30pm
- December 17th - Tuesday - Civic Center Library - 1:30pm to 4:30pm
- January 7th - Tuesday - Civic Center Library - 1:30pm to 4:30pm
- January 14th - Tuesday - Civic Center Library - 1:30pm to 4:30pm