Public Safety Plan InformationCity of Scottsdale Public Safety Plan
Below are links to various resources associated with the new Scottsdale Public Safety Plan.
The new ordinance applies to businesses that require age verification for admittance, provide live entertainment or a DJ.
Training classes will be offered once a month after the initial 90-day introductory period. All businesses are required to submit their public safety plans to the Police Department during this 90-day window.
Police will begin inspecting businesses to ensure compliance with the new ordinance as early as January 2014.
Public Safety Plan Application (pdf / 489KB / 2 pages)
Impacted Businesses Letter
Public Safety Plan Letter to Businesses (pdf / 637KB / 1 page)
Public Safety Plan Ordinance DRAFT (pdf / 172KB / 9 pages)
- Public Safety Plan Sample Application (pdf / 308KB / 2 pages)
- Public Safety Plan Building Diagram (pdf / 452KB / 1 page)
- Public Safety Plan Evacuation Routes (pdf / 673KB / 1 page)
- Occupancy Load Sign (pdf / 99KB / 1 page)
- Public Safety Plan Security Uniforms (pdf / 296KB / 1 page)
- Public Safety Plan Nbr of Security Officers (pdf / 271KB / 1 page)
- Public Safety Plan Special Requirements (pdf / 468KB / 1 page)
Security Personnel Training Class
For any questions, please contact Detective John Miller or Detective Brian Amrine at 480-312-5000.