To claim your vehicle after the 30-day hold has expired
- Appear in person for a hearing at Scottsdale Police McKellips Station (7601 E. McKellips Road, Building A, Scottsdale, AZ 85257) Monday through Thursday between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- Hearings are handled on a walk-in basis only – no appointments can be made
- You will appear before a hearing officer – cases cannot be discussed on the phone
- Bring required payment and documents
- If you own the vehicle but do not have a valid driver’s license, you must bring someone who has a valid driver’s license and your valid government-issued identification
- If you are using a Limited Power of Attorney (PDF) form, you must provide the original, notarized document along with a copy of the owner’s identification used to get the document notarized
Additional documents may be required and vehicles may not be released early if special circumstances exist.
The city has contracted with All City Towing for towing and impound services:
All City Towing
922 E. Gilbert Drive
Tempe, AZ 85281