AmenitiesPinnacle Peak Park was established to preserve the natural environment of Pinnacle Peak and to provide educational opportunities for park patrons. The park trailhead contains the following amenities.
- Trailhead office, equipped with a variety of informational, reference and educational materials
- Interpretive displays describing the geology, history, archaeology, flora and fauna at the trail entrance
- Public restrooms and drinking fountain
- 90-space parking lot with 4 motorcycle parking spaces.
- Educational plant interpretive signs along trail.
- Bicycle rack
- Four picnic tables and a shade ramada
- Hiking trail is 1.75 miles one way, rated moderate, with two rest areas.
- Designated and signed rock climbing access routes and areas. For experienced rock climbers only.