Paws in the Park
Saturday February 23, 2013 8am-12pm
PAWS IN THE PARK
An expo for your best friend & you
The City of Scottsdale and Petco along with Scottsdale Fire department and Scottsdale Fire Fighters Association proudly present the 3rd Annual Paws in the Park on Saturday, February 23, 2013. Join us for a fun family event that both you and your dog will enjoy. "Paws in the Park" brings the dog-loving community to one location for a morning of doggone fun!
This year’s event will include a pet supply drive that will benefit the Humane Society, an Expo that will showcase a wide variety of pet related products/services and a one-mile “SNIFF AND STROLL” walk around Chaparral Park. The Chaparral Park Off Leash Area is located at 5401 N. Hayden Rd (SE corner of Hayden and McDonald). Paws in the Park will promote local businesses/organizations in Scottsdale and surrounding areas that cater to you and your canine companions.
- Paws in the Park takes place from 8am to 12pm on Saturday, February 23rd, 2013.
- Sniff and Stroll, the one-mile walk for dogs and owners begins at 10am – everyone must be registered by 9:40am day of the event. Proceeds from the walk go directly back to supporting Off Leash Dog Parks in Scottsdale. Cost: $10.00 per human/dog. Pre-register with course code (bar code) #100737.
- Pet Supply Drop Off, sponsored by Scottsdale Fire and Fire Association, to support the Humane Society, can be dropped off at any City of Scottsdale Fire Station.
Paws in the Park Rules
- Keep dog on leash at all times.
- Each dog must have it's own human "walker."
- Please use provided Mutt Mits to clean up after your dog.
- Aggressive behavior will not be tolerated.
VENDORSAre you interested in becoming a vendor at Paws in the Park? This is a great opportunity to showcase your organization's resources and services directly to the canine population of Scottsdale and the Valley.
Application deadline to be a vendor at Paws in the Park is Friday February 13, 2013.
Vendor Application Paws in the Park Vendor Application (pdf/179k/2pp)
Visit the City of Scottsdale's tax & license website for additional detailed information on becoming a special event vendor within the City of Scottsdale.
Chaparral Park Off Leash Area
5401 N Hayden Road (SE Corner of Hayden and McDonald)
Map (pdf/ 663kb/1p)
Scott D. Anderson
Phone: (480) 312-7642