Digital Submittal Program
Digital Plan Review enables plan submittal, payment, and staff review/approval to all occur electronically - reducing (and potentially eliminating) trips to the One Stop Shop, ensuring enhanced collaboration, resulting in plans being finalized as effectively and efficiently as possible.
The Arizona Board of Technical Registration at 602-364-4930 governs the minimum requirements for professionals submitting and sealing plans (www.btr.state.az.us, see Rules: R4-30-304. Use of Seals). If you do not have a digital signature you can still use this program for plan review. Plan sheets must be imprinted with your seal and expiration date and the words "DRAFT" or "NOT FOR CONSTRUCTION" in lieu of a digital signature. When plans are ready for approval you'll be asked to bring in the seal and signed paper copies for final approval.
News and Updates
- Effective April 3, 2017 all digital plan submittals should be submitted in PDF black & white.
- On November 28, 2016, Scottsdale City Council adopted and amended the following codes with an effective date of January 1, 2017.
- All property owners applying for a permit for new construction will be required to submit a properly completed Owner Builder Form (PDF) at plan submittal, before a building permit will be issued.
Current Digital Customers:
Log In - enter your plan check number and keycode to:
- pay fees
- check plan review status
- download redlines,
- upload corrections
- download approved plans (after payment of permit)
- purchase permit
(if plan type is eligible for this service - ask a development service representative
New Digital Customers:
- register for online services
- submit application
- upload plans or bring in hard copies
- "save for later" feature
- view 6 months of your projects
Requirements by Plan Type
Building Code Hotline: 480-312-2633
Thank you to all our customers who have helped us to build this program and allowed us to Serve You Better!
One Stop Shop - Permits and Plan Review
7447 E. Indian School Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Inspections - Permit Inspections
Summer (Apr-Oct) 6 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Winter (Nov-Mar) 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Code Enforcement - Property Maintenance & Zoning Violations
Building Code Hotline