Work finishes this month on a project that will bring better access and transit flexibility to the bustling 90th Street retail and healthcare corridor.
- Bus bays with enhanced access for more flexible mass transit routes; new transit shelters that provide bicycle parking, enhanced shade and seating options, plus public art
- Improved access for customers of the Scottsdale Fiesta Shopping Center, Mustang Library and HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center
- A new roundabout on 90th Street at Mustang Library to improve access, safety, traffic flow and capacity. A new traffic signal on 90th Street at the main HonorHealth driveway
- New pedestrian crossings on 90th Street for transit, library, hospital and shopping center customers; improved connections to the Indian Bend Wash Path; bike lanes on 90th Street from Mountain View Road to Shea Boulevard, with all improvements conforming to accessibility guidelines
- The 90th Street/Shea Boulevard area supports more than 24,000 jobs within a half mile radius and is home to a number of key activity centers: a hospital, medical offices, multiple shopping centers, restaurants, a library, and offices
The traffic and transit improvements to the 90th Street corridor will make it easier for workers, visitors and shoppers to access this important commercial, healthcare and cultural area.
Get more information on this project.
Get more information on roundabouts.