Fire Department Record Request
Fire reports are available from the Public Safety Records Department. The Records Department is located at the east end of the Police/Fire headquarters (Lou Witzeman Public Safety Building).
To obtain a copy of a Fire Report:
- Complete a written request form, in person or by mail. (Electronic, telephonic or fax requests are not accepted except from Government Agencies.
(Requests will not be processed without payment except from Government Agencies.) Download the fee schedule (PDF)
- Operations Incident Report - $5.00
- EMS Encounter Report - $5.00
- Fire Scene Investigation Report - $5.00
- Fire Scene Photos on CD - $5.00
- Fire Service Activity History Search - $10.00 (per location)
- Subpeona (Per A.R.S. 12-351) - $25/hour +0.25/page
- Payment will be accepted by cash, check and money orders made to the City of Scottsdale.
City of Scottsdale - Fire Records Department
Witzeman Public Safety Building
8401 E. Indian School Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Hours of Operation - Public Window
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (except for city holidays)
- Saturday - Sunday: Closed