Emergency Supply List
- One gallon per person per day.
- Keep a three-day supply.
- Water for pets.
- Three day supply of food
- Ready to eat canned meats, soups, juices, fruits and vegetables.
- High energy food - peanut butter, jelly, crackers, energy bars, trail mix.
- Food for infants, the elderly, those with special diets.
Tools and Supplies
- Portable, battery-operated radios.
- First aid kits and instructions.
- Cash or traveler's checks.
- Non-electrical can opener.
- Map of area.
- Personal hygiene items.
Clothes and Bedding
- Sturdy shoes.
- Rain gear, hat, gloves.
- Blankets and sleeping bags.
- Powdered milk
- Extra pair of glasses or contacts
- 7-day supply of prescription medicine
- Medical or special needs equipment.