Scottsdale City Government 101
Whether you are a community leader, prospective City Council member, Board or Commission member, volunteer or neighborhood association leader…you are invited to participate in Scottsdale City Government 101 , a series of classes summarizing overall Scottsdale city government and how it works.
Educational Classroom Sessions
Scottsdale City Government 101 is a free program covering such topics as:
- City Manager and City Treasurer
- Economic Vitality
- Public Safety - Fire and Police
- Community Services and Preserve
- Planning, Neighborhood and Transportation
- Public Works and Water Resources
- City Clerk and City Auditor
- Mayor, Council and Graduation
Speakers include executive level managers, directors and administrators of the departments that citizens interact with most often. Class size is limited to allow participants to discuss issues and ask questions of presenters in a relaxed setting.
- Classes are scheduled Thursdays, March 6th - April 24th
- Meets once a week for 8 weeks
- 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- Location: 7506 E. Indian School Rd., Scottsdale 85251
- Light refreshments served
For more information about the City Government 101 program contact Neighborhood Resources:
|Greg Bestgen, Citizen Liaison
Phone: (480) 312-4304
| Christy Hill, Citizen Liaison
Phone: (480) 312-4126