- Parking in Downtown Scottsdale is FREE!*
- Many of the streets in the Downtown area have on-street parking spaces available. On-street parking has no meters or fees, just time limitations.
- On-site business parking, if provided, is also free.*
- There are several public parking lots and garages spread thoughout the Downtown area that also provide free parking. For a map showing these locations click here.
* Services such as valet may charge a fee.
Downtown Trolley (free)
Downtown Trolley Route Map
Operates Monday - Sunday 11 am to 6 pm, Thursday 11 am to 9pm, except New Years Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
Stops in almost every block along the route (see Downtown Maps for a “T”.)
Comes every 15 minutes or so….wait at the stops or flag the driver down.
Entire loop ride takes 30 to 40 minutes.
Hop on…….hop off……walk a little…ride a little throughout Downtown.
Neighborhood Connector (free)
Goes to the Granite Reef Senior Citizen Center on McDowell Road, Vista del Camino and Paiute Neighborhood Center. There's also a transfer stop for Tempe's Orbit Earth circulator.
7 a.m. to 9 p.m. every day of the week, except New Years Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
Approx. 20 minute loop ride southward to Eldorado Park (lake, city swim, Boys n Girls Club, children’s play area on 75th Street).
Catch it at the Loloma Transit Station on 1st Street and Marshall Way.
Resort Trolley…usually begins in January
Selected resorts join to sponsor one trolley that picks up their guests and delivers them to multiple Downtown Scottsdale shopping and strolling areas.
These stops ARE DIFFERENT locations from the Downtown Trolley and are marked with a “Resort Trolley” tent sign on the sidewalk.
- Additional Information on Scottsdale Trolleys
- AAAA Enstyle Limo & Taxi 480-767-6246
- Americab 480-833-5155
- American Taxi Company 480-833-8333
- City Cab 480-635-0911
- Courier Cab (Yellow Cab) 480-888-8888
- Discount Cab (bright green) 602-200-2000
- Green Taxi Cab (hybrid vehicles) 480-634-4227
- Neal’s Cab (Yellow Cab) 480-835-0555
- Scottsdale Taxi Sedan 480-944-4567
# 72 Travels south (Tempe) and north (to Princess) on Scottsdale Road.
- It is scheduled approx. every 15 minutes on Scottsdale Road in either direction.
- Catch northbound on the NE corner of Scottsdale Rd/Main Street by Ortega’s.
- Also catch either direction at Loloma Transit Station at 1st Street/Marshall Way.
All other buses with routes from Scottsdale to Phoenix, Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert and the west side of Phoenix can be met at the Loloma Transit Station on the western end of 1st Street and Marshall Way. Check the schedules and purchase your ticket at the station.