Vista del Camino
Vista del Camino provides a variety of services to Scottsdale residents to prevent homelessness, meet the basic needs of individuals and families in crisis, relieve economic and emotional stress and assist individuals to maintain self-sufficiency.
Vista del Camino services are available on site at 7700 E. Roosevelt St., Monday - Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Appointments can be scheduled by calling 480-312-2323.
Vista houses other social service programs such as Maricopa County Juvenile Probation, Community Legal Services workshops and The Salvation Army emergency assistance.
Programs & SERVICES PROVIDED:
- Needs assessment, information and referral
- Food Bank
- Emergency food boxes
- Hydration Station
- Eviction prevention rental assistance
- Emergency utility assistance
- Emergency financial assistance: transportation, prescriptions and special needs
- Career Center and Job Preparation Program
- Back to School program
- Holiday Adopt-A-Family program
- Collaboration with Concerned Citizens for Community Health (CCCH)
Learn about the Helping the Working Poor Tax Credit.