07/02/1951 to 07/14/1953
Owner of Saguaro Inn
Appointed by the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors as one of the original five councilmembers. Appointed Clerk of the Council on July 3, 1951. Elected to one, two-year term in 1952, but resigned on July 14, 1953, before serving the full term, because he was moving to Phoenix. Replaced by Glenn Peterson on July 28, 1953.