- Scottsdale City Court Resource List (PDF)
- View Photo Enforcement Pictures and Videos You must have the Notice number and PIN Number from your citation.
- ServiceArizona.com To obtain a copy of your Driver License Motor Vehicle Record from one of the Court's two kiosks located in the main lobby. You must have your Driver License number, date of birth, last four digits of your Social Security Number, and a debit or credit card (cost is $3).
- Everyone Should Feel Safe at Home - Domestic Violence Safety Plan Brochure (PDF)
Court Case Search
The Arizona Judicial Branch offers Public Access to Court Case Information, an online service providing information about court cases from most courts in Arizona.
- Maricopa County Justice Courts
- Superior Court (Maricopa County)
- AZ Supreme Court
- National Center for State Courts
- National Association for Court Management
Please tell us how we are doing!
Court Feedback Survey
Walk-in hours (civil courtrooms): Monday - Friday, 8 - 11:30 a.m. and 1 - 4:30 p.m.
Walk-in hours (criminal courtrooms): Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 - 4:30 p.m.
Walk-in hours (protective orders): Monday - Friday, 8 - 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 - 5:00 p.m.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Closed on city holidays
Except the first and third Wednesday of each month, open 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.