Message from Judge Olcavage
Welcome to Scottsdale City Court!
Our mission is to provide a professional and dignified forum for the timely resolution of legal disputes. The court is dedicated to customer service that is friendly, efficient and accurate. It is important to me that the court continues to improve the programs and services offered in order to enhance the customer’s experience. The court is constantly working on improving our services and programs to provide our customers the most efficient, fair and accessible justice services. Customer services implemented in the court include:
- MVD Kiosk: Assists the public with vehicle registration without going to a MVD office
- e-Services: Offers a variety of online services to reduce the need to come to the court
- Self-help videos: Offers information on what to expect at court
- Safety plan: To ensure the safety for both court customers and staff
- Home Detention and Electronic Monitoring program: Jail alternative for customers that must serve mandatory incarceration and allows continued employment
- Specialty Courts: Participation in the Regional Homeless court and both the Annual Veterans’ Stand Down and Up Court
- High Performance Court: Implemented methods to assess, improve and report on case processing standards
- Interpreting Services: The court is dedicated to ensuring all people have equal access to justice
I want to thank the City of Scottsdale for the support of our court. I also want to thank and recognize our court staff, judges and pro tem judges for their dedication to excellence.
Joseph Olcavage, Presiding Judge
Please tell us how we are doing!
Court Feedback Survey
Walk-in hours (civil courtrooms): Monday - Friday, 8 - 11:30 a.m. and 1 - 4:30 p.m.
Walk-in hours (criminal courtrooms): Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 - 4:30 p.m.
Walk-in hours (protective orders): Monday - Friday, 8 - 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 - 5:00 p.m.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Closed on city holidays
Except the first and third Wednesday of each month, open 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.