Mayor and City Council - Mission and PrioritiesAgenda, Minutes and Meeting Info | Contact the Council | Mission & Priorities
On Dec. 10, 2013, the Scottsdale City Council adopted an organizational mission statement and priorities for Fiscal Year 2013/14 and directed staff to implement the priorities, and to provide regular updates on the progress of implementing these priorities.
Simply better service for a world-class community.
FY 2013/14 PRIORITIES
- Partner with residents and businesses to revitalize the McDowell Road corridor
- Provide strategic support of tourism and visitor events
- Create and adopt a comprehensive economic development strategy
- Develop a transportation strategy that anticipates future needs
- Prepare and adopt fiscally sustainable operating and capital budgets
- Reinvest in a high performance organization and work culture
View the FY 2013/14 Organization Strategic Plan overview. (PDF/160kb/2pp)