Mayor and City Council - Mission and PrioritiesAgenda, Minutes and Meeting Info | Contact the Council | Mission & Priorities
On Dec. 10, 2013, the Scottsdale City Council adopted an organizational mission statement and priorities and directed staff to implement the priorities, and to provide regular updates on the progress of implementing these priorities.
Simply better service for a world-class community.
- Partner with residents and businesses to revitalize the McDowell Road corridor
- Provide strategic support of tourism and visitor events
- Create and adopt a comprehensive economic development strategy
- Develop a transportation strategy that anticipates future needs
- Prepare and adopt fiscally sustainable operating and capital budgets
- Reinvest in a high performance organization and work culture
View the Organization Strategic Plan overview. (PDF/160kb/2pp)
View a detailed status update for the Organization Strategic Plan (PDF/130kb/11pp)