Production & Semi-Custom Subdivisions
Submit the original approved grading & drainage plan with a re-approval block (re-approval block must be filled out completely). Delta all changes.
Please show the following information on the grading & drainage plan:
- Show horizontal location of all fences and walls
- Location of all block openings (drainage features)
- Size and description of openingsq Configuration of all lot-to-lot or lot-to-tract flows
- Footing and wall details for all fences and retaining walls
- Structural calculations for all fences and walls or attach approved fence standards
- Show top of footer and top of wall elevations for all fences and walls
- Show location of all easements (to include 5' offset for re-vegetation or 5' buffer for NAOS
- Show elevation of all fences
Note: Limits of side property line fences and return fences may be field located and certified by use of special inspection, sealed by the engineer of record.