Projects with Retaining Walls
Retaining Walls Standard Detail, 4 ft tall or less (PDF/61kb/1p)
Plan Submittal Requirements
1. 3 Grading and Drainage site plans (if in ESL) - or - 3 site plans (if non ESL) “clouded” and called out with a delta
2. 1 copy of the original site plan
All private project development plans
- In the "building review" sets of plans:
Include retaining wall details and calculations, and a copy of the civil grading site plan with any retaining walls or other structures called out. Retaining walls must have the top of wall and top of footing elevations noted.
- In the "civil review" sets of plans:
the civil grading site plan must have any retaining walls or other structures called out. Retaining walls must have the top of wall and top of footing elevations noted. Any change in site grading that affects the height or configuration of retaining walls will be transmitted to the person reviewing the building plans.
City infrastructure, subdivisions and development projects without buildings
Include details and calculations of retaining walls and other structures in the "civil review sets of plans.
Fees (onsite private development)
- Bridges one-half building square foot fee except for minimum
- Client is charged per hour plus charge per linear feet of retaining wall.
- First hour plan review fee is collected at time of submittal.