Fences and Walls on Custom Lots
Please show the following information on a 24"X 36" Site Plan (must be sealed by a civil engineer if located in an 'A' Flood Zone or if required by reviewing city engineer as a correction.)
- Show horizontal location of all fences and walls
- Location of all openings (drainage features)
- Size and description of openings
- Configuration of all lot-to-lot or lot-to-tract flows
- Footing and details and materials for all fences and retaining walls
- Structural calculations for all fences and retaining walls or attach city approved fence standards for non-retaining walls (Standard Plans - pdf/392kb/5pp)
- Show top of footer and top of wall elevations for all fences and walls
- Show location of all easements (to include 5' offset for re-vegetation or 5' buffer for NAOS if applicable)
- Show elevation height of all fences and walls
Please submit 3 copies of new or revised Grading and Drainage plan with fence details and 1 copy of the city approved site plan for the house for review. Site plans, if available, can be obtained from the Records Department, 480-312-2356.
Plans should be submitted to the One Stop Shop for plan review an permitting.