- Summary of ordinance
- Frequently asked questions
- Protection of Archaeological Resources ordinance
- Administrative provisions of archaeology ordinance
The following materials have been prepared to provide applicants with information on the archaeology ordinance:
- Applicant fact sheet
- What projects are exempt?
- Projects located within master planned communities
- State Licensed Archeologists
- Citizen's Guide to Mitigation Plans (pdf/165kb/24pps)
However, most applicants will need to discuss the specifics of their project with a Project Coordinator in a pre-application meeting (call 312-7000 for information) or you can contact Don Meserve at 480-312-2523 who manages the implementation of the archaeology requirements. Application forms are available from Don Meserve or your Project Coordinator.
For more information, you may reach us at dmeserve@ScottsdaleAZgov .