Application, Permit and Water Development Fees
Please note: Permit Fees typically cannot be given over the phone. For accurate and complete fees for your project you will need to come in to the One Stop Shop.
FEES EFFECTIVE JULY 1, 2015
Commercial Plans (PDF)
Residential Plans (PDF)
Miscellaneous Plans (PDF)
Commercial Bldg (PDF)
Residential Bldg (PDF)
Miscellaneous Bldg (PDF)
Wireless Communication Facilities
|Fire Dept Services Fees (PDF)
Records Dept Fees (PDF)
Annual Fees for WCF in ROW including Terms & Conditions (PDF)
Building Permit Fees for McDowell Corridor
- Residents and businesses will pay less for building permit fees (PDF) starting April 15.
Water & Wastewater Fees and Reports
- Rates and Development Fees
- Miscellaneous Water Meter Fees (PDF) - Effective July 1, 2015
- SFR Water Meter Calcs (PDF)
- Impact Fee Report (PDF)
- Land Use Assumptions Report 2013 (PDF)
- Infrastructure Improvement Plan for Water and Wastewater Impact Fees 2013 (PDF)
City of Scottsdale - Planning, Building & Zoning
One Stop Shop - Plan Submittal, Permits, Records
7447 E. Indian School Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Inspections - Commercial, Residential and Right of Way Permit Inspections
Summer (Apr-Oct) 6 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Winter (Nov-Mar) 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Code Enforcement - Property Maintenance & Zoning Violations
Building Code Hotline - Building Code Questions