The Housing Board is responsible providing educational services to the community as well as make policy and other recommendations to Council on housing issues in Scottsdale. The Board also may:
- Review current conditions and make recommendations to the City Council regarding objectives for the mix and affordability of housing stock in the City of Scottsdale;
- With the assistance of city staff, advise the City Council on all housing issues, including but not limited to the following matters:
- housing grant policies and funding strategies for housing programs;
- diversity of the housing stock in Scottsdale;
- funding strategies for housing programs;
- identification of strategies to address barriers to housing affordability;
- recommending policies for encouraging housing revitalization and protection of existing housing stock; and
- other housing-related issues and matters as the City Council may direct.
- Seek citizen input and provide public education on housing-related issues.
Agendas and Minutes
To view and download current and archived agendas and minutes, please click here .
MEETING Audio/Video Recordings
To listen to/view the the archived meeting audio/video recordings, please click here.
To view Board Bylaws, please click here.
Meets on the 2nd Thursday of each month at 5:30 P.M.
Community Design Studio
7506 E. Indian School Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
|Campodall'Orto, Joe - Chair||02/13/2014|
|Cantor, Nancy - Vice Chair||05/15/2012|
Staff Contact Information
Staff representative: Raun Keagy - 480-312-2373