Guest House Submittal Requirements
Documents (Labeled Building):
- One full set of plans with one Grading and Drainage site plan (if in flood zone A or AO) or one architectural site plan (if in flood zone B through X)
- Structural calcs
- Soils report or waiver
- Truss calcs or truss waiver if plans are also sealed by the same structural engineer
- Water meter calcs
Documents (Labeled Planning/Engineering):
- One partial set of plans - Foundation, Floor & Elevation
- Three (3) Grading and Drainage site plans (if in ESL) - or - 3 site plans (if non ESL)
- City of Scottsdale 404 Certification Form
- Comment on plans from Native Plant contractor stating that there is no native plant - or - 3 native plant plans on sheet no less than 24''x36''. - No 8 ''x11'' excepted. - Native plant inventory on plans.
- One Landscape/Reveg plan no less than 24''x36''
If Dedicating Easements:
- Title Report, Title Commitment or Title Policy no older than 30 days. More Info
- Appropriate dedication forms signed and notarized by all owners
- Appropriate consent forms signed and notarized by all beneficiaries listed in the title report schedule B
- Complete legal description and exhibits for all dedications
Client is charged for the air-conditioned square footage of the house and the non air-conditioned square footage of the house. In addition, they are charged for the grading and drainage, per sheet based on landform. Fences and retaining walls are charged per linear foot.
Call 480-312-2500 or more information.