At-Risk Submittal Requirements
Includes Preliminary Grading, Sewer, Water, and Drainage Features
Civil plans should already be submitted for review
- Pre Approval for submittal from City engineering reviewing main civil set.
- Letter stating understanding that the plans are being submitted At Risk
- Three sets of improvement plans for Contractor, Engineer, and Inspector
- Client is charged per hour at the expedite plan fee.
- First hour fee is collected at time of submittal.
- Refer to Fee Sheets to estimate costs
Detailed information regarding construction plan preparation to the City of Scottsdale can be found in the City of Scottsdale's Design Standards & Policies Manual.