Requirements for Residential Vehicle Charger Digital SubmittalAll property owners applying for a permit for new construction will be required to submit a properly completed Owner Builder Form (pdf/968kb/3pp) at plan submittal, before a building permit will be issued.
File Format & Limitations
- Adobe PDF file format, 8-1/2" x 11" or 11" x 17" in black and white or....
- Autodesk DWF file format, 24" x 36" in black and white, are the standards for submittal and reviewing plans (background and text).
- Digital Submittal is only available to Single Family Residential projects
- Plan Submittal Requirements:
- Floor plan / Site plan showing location of Electric Vehicle Charger
- Electrical load Calculations
- Manufacturer’s equipment cut sheets or installation instructions
Digital Signature Acceptance - per the Board of Technical Registration:
A-30-304 Use of Seals G. An electronic signature, as an option to a permanently legible signature, in accordance with A.R.S. Title 41 and Title 44, is acceptable for all professional documents. The registrant shall provide adequate security regarding the use of the seal and signature. Call 602-364-4930 for more information.
During and after you've completed the process, we'd like to hear from you. What did you like best? What did you like least? How can we make it better?
- Phone: 480-312-7800
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org