STANDARDS FOR PREPARATION OF A PARKING STUDY
- A Site Plan shall be submitted which shall include the following information:
A summary table which shall include the following information:
- A vicinity map identifying the location of the site within the City of Scottsdale
- The surrounding street system
- The existing zoning and the proposed land uses according to the General Plan within 500 feet of the site.
- The location of all building and parking areas on the site.
A comprehensive narrative which shall include the following information:
- The proposed land uses and associated building areas within 500 feet of the site.
- The required parking per the City of Scottsdale Zoning Ordinance.
- The estimated parking demand and the basis for the methodology used. Examples of the supportable parking demand data would include the parking generation rates published by the lnstitute of Transportation Engineers (ITE), shared parking per the Urban Lands Institute (ULI) guidelines, and an examination of the existing parking demand at a similar development.
- A comparison of the required parking per the City of Scottsdale Zoning Ordinance versus the estimated parking demand.
- A description and analysis of any geometric andlor access issues associated with the site parking areas with recommendations for their resolution.
Call Current Planning at 480-312-7000.