Stormwater Drainage Report Resources
Citizens are concerned about preserving the quality of life in their neighborhoods.
- Stormwater management is a topic of special concern.
- Questions exist regarding the accuracy of drainage reports and stormwater management plans.
The City Council has charged staff with deriving a plan to improve the quality of stormwater management systems and ensure that the public is protected against adverse stormwater impacts.
City Staff’s objectives during review:
- Ensure the community’s interests are protected during development.
- Enhance citizens’ confidence in conclusions drawn from stormwater analyses.
- Technical Review : Determination to a DRB hearing
Drainage Report Pitfalls : How to get a drainage report approved.
General Reference Materials
Questions? Call Plan Review at 480-312-7080.