Haul Permit/City Review required:
- For less than 5,000 cubic yards as determined by the Chief Development Officer or designee (based on potential impacts)
- For over 5,000 cubic yards of dirt or debris that require use of public rights-of-way
- Hauls that do not require use of public-rights-of-way but have potential impacts
- For all capital project truck hauls that meet the above criteria
City Review Process:
- Complete a dirt haul application (pdf/51kb/2pp) or call Field Engineering at (480) 312-5750 or 480-312-2500.
- Submit the completed dirt haul application to Bill Kalber/Field Engineering by e-mail to bkalber@ScottsdaleAz.gov or fax to (480) 312-5704.
- The application will be reviewed to ensure appropriate barricades, traffic control, dust control, SWPPP, truck routing and advance community notification are in place.
Application information to include:
- Barricade design (if needed)
- Community notification
- Truck Route Map -see map of truck routes (pdf/395kb/1p)
City will specify notification requirements to inform property owners in the vicinity of the dirt haul route. See Dirt Haul Neighborhood Notification Packet (pdf/216kb/3pp)
Bill Kalber, Field Engineering Supervisor
Phone: (480) 312-8122