Water and Sewer Development
To obtain building permits and water meters in a timely manner, please complete and submit one set the following documents for each BUILDING to Development Services when submitting construction documents for plan approval and permits:
- Financial Obligation Agreement (PDF/836kb/7pp), signed by the PROPERTY Owner and notarized,
- Exhibit "A" - 8 " x 11" Written Legal Property Description, and
- Exhibit "B" - 8 " x 11" Vicinity Map.
- Include a City-approved billing address for each water meter.
Also, for each WATER METER, please complete and submit one each of the following documents:Exhibit C Water & Sewer Need Report (EXCEL 36kb).
All documents must be completed in compliance with the following Maricopa County record formatting requirements:
- The pages must be 8 " x 11",
- The margins must be at least " (top, bottom, and side),
- The print size must be at least 10-point, with no condensed text, and
- Only original documents will be accepted, no copies or facsimiles.
The City provides forms for the Financial Obligation Agreement and Exhibit C. The Developer formats Exhibits A and B. Development fees are updated every year in July and new forms must then be submitted.
Water Resources Financial Staff
9388 E. San Salvador Drive
Scottsdale, AZ 85258